Administration & IT
Now it's time to put into practice your blogging skills and make your English teacher proud.
1. Picture This
Pick one pictures below and write the story of the picture (as a blog post) as you imagine it. Find a similar picture on the internet, copy the picture and paste it into your blog post. It’s your story. There are no correct answers and no wrong answers.
- What is happening in the picture?
- What do you think about when you see the picture?
- Why did you choose the picture that you did?
- Why not the other pictures?
- Know how include pictures and movies
within posts to make them more interesting to readers
- The ability to critically evaluate other people's ideas and opinions
and know how to provide & contribute postive feedback to bloggers through the use of 'commenting'
How did you get on adding pictures to your blog? Do you think they make a difference to what you have to say?blog comments powered by Disqus