Administration & IT
You've made a post with a story. Now its time to practise your expressive and persuasive skills. Think of your self as the movie critic for the 'coolest' magazine around.
1. Yet Another Movie!
Create a blog post that tells us about your favourite type of movie. (action, thriller, comedy, tearjerker, horror and so on.)
Then once you've chosen a category tell us all about your favourite movie or movies. Remember when choosing your film(s) to:
- Describe what the movie is about.
- Who stars in the movie and perhaps who directed it.
- Include pictures from the film.
- Perhaps to include a movie clip or trailer of the fim in your blog.
- Know how include pictures and movies
within posts to make them more interesting to readers
- The ability to critically evaluate other people's ideas and opinions
and know how to provide & contribute postive feedback to bloggers through the use of 'commenting'
What do you think are the favourite movies of your teachers. Go on, have a guess!blog comments powered by Disqus