2. Moving the Cart Forwards
Moving the cart forwards
Like the artistic angle?
This program shows an RCX with two motors attached moving forward for 4 seconds and then stopping.
Creating the Program
To create a program for the cart to behave as in the video we have to think of each step required:
- The motors are switched on. These are the one attached to Ports A and C.
- The timer is then set for 4 seconds.
- After 4 seconds all motors are stopped
(including port B which has nothing attached).
- The program ends.
What you have to do!
Only do Task 2 in your Progress Grid Extensions
- In your S2 Progress Grids
- Go to Robolab Progress Grids Extension and using the icons shown the in the table above complete Task 2.
- Drag Icons into what you think is the correct position. (click on and hold mouse button down while you drag)
- Correct positions are marked with Green Tick.
- Wrong positions are marked with Red Cross.
- When complete do:-
- Tick Off Task 2 in the main Robolab Progress Grids.