13. Using your Photo Album.
Visual Lightbox is an easy to use program for making photo albums or picture galleries. However making a gallery is only half the job. Having made a gallery the next step is sharing your favourite pictures with the rest of the world.
Publishing your Gallery
Publishing a Gallery!
Click to Go Larger Screen
- Open your gallery by double clicking on the file ending in .vislb by double clicking on the title in the file tree.
- Watch the Publishing a Gallery movie.
- Follow the steps in the movie to add your gallery into your chosen web page.
- Save your work.
- Preview your work by pressing F12 on your keyboard .
What you have to do!
- Open your gallery..
- Choose a web page to hold your gallery..
- Insert your gallery.
- Tick off your Progress Grids.
Mark off Task 13 your progress grids.
What you should now be able to do!
Set your preferences for your gallery in Visual Lightbox.
Publish your gallery in an appropriate placein your chosen web page.