5. Adding Hyperlinks.
Hyperlinks are links that when clicked on, transfer the user to other pages.
- An internal hyperlinks takes the user to another page within the same site.
- An external hyperlink takes the user to a page in another website.
Hyperlinks can be made from:
- Text; or,
Adding an Internal Hyperlink
Adding Internal Hyperlinks!
Click to Go Larger Screen
- Open index.htm by double clicking on the title in the file tree.
- Watch the Adding Internal Hyperlinks movie and follow the steps to add hyperlinks to both
- the text.
- the cover picture
- Save your work
- Test the links - Check the page title. Don't worry if you can't see anything, nothing has been added to the page yet.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining film titles and film picture covers: Don't forget to test each link.
What you have to do!
- Add a hyperlink to each of the text film titles in the table..
- Add a hyperlink to each of the film covers in the table.
- Check that each of your hyperlinks work correctly.
- Save your work.
- Tick off your Progress Grids.
Mark off Task 5 your progress grids.
What you should now be able to do!
Add Internal Hyperlinks using Text..
Add Internal Hyperlinks using Pictures.