You have finally reached the end of the unit and are being asked to display your skills in producing a presentation.
Your teacher will tell you where to go, to get a folder of resources for your assessment.
Your job is to produce a PowerPoint Presentation containing slides that look like the ones shown.
This is slide 1.
Do NOT put the letters A, B, C etc. on your presentation. They are just to help you with the instructions.
Note: When viewing the show to see that everything works, press the Escape key (Esc) to go back and make changes to your slides.
What you have to do!
- Open space_shuttle.ppt. - this is in your assessment folder.
- Create a text box (A) and copy and paste the paragraph from Shuttle Facts.doc (change the font size to 14).
- Insert the shuttle picture (B) Shuttle.png
- Using Word Art, create the presentation title (C).
- Insert space_animation.gif from the folder GIF files (D). Note: The animation must play automatically as soon as the show starts. The animation keeps running so remember to loop it.
- Insert from GIF files shuttle_launch.mov (E). Note: The animation must play ONLY when clicked by the user and should NOT repeat.
- Insert an action button (F) to hyperlink to the next slide.
- Create the small text boxes (J) informing a user what to do. Format all text boxes to font: Comic Sans MS, size: 14, colour: blue, text: bold.
- Set an animation effect on the shuttle picture (B) (Shuttle) so that it flies in with a speed setting of slow and is set to animate after previous animation (it will not work if left at On Click).
- Finally, set slide transition to cube up. - On a PC choose a transition effect.
- Check your slide looks like the one in the picture and then:.
Continue to Slide 2: